Happy Birthday Adam

Jim

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to Adam

Happy Birthday to you

adam.gif.1879c6a3b07376b21e34c6608c623a8b.gif

Not a working day so plenty of Choccy,  Cake & Beer.

Enjoy your day.

He's too busy to look on here, he is currently built the catering hub on Kodiak!!!

668bf8ad85ce450eb8b3d5f851b4cf4d.jpg

Hopefully he will do a write up of what's been done. The classic "just needs a little love", well, that turned out to be slightly off. As Ian and Adam can't have anything below par.......so, she isn't now!

Can't wait to be out and enjoying her with the guys.

R

Thanks Gents.

Even managed a few hours working on the re-fit on my birthday. Yes, as Rob said, the classic 'only needs a few jobs' has turned into 4 months of every spare leisure hour. Still she will be Franklin standard when finished - hope to launch mid April.

I'll see if I can get around to a mini write up on here... but keen to get back fishing after a year off.

On 4/3/2024 at 3:35 PM, Adam F said:

Thanks Gents.

Even managed a few hours working on the re-fit on my birthday. Yes, as Rob said, the classic 'only needs a few jobs' has turned into 4 months of every spare leisure hour. Still she will be Franklin standard when finished - hope to launch mid April.

I'll see if I can get around to a mini write up on here... but keen to get back fishing after a year off.

Alderney in May ?