Happy Birthday Chaps!

Adam F

Many happy returns of the day to Bob F - Alun J and Alan Lake (Domino) I think you are all fishing today - what a birthday!

Lets just hope we find a few cod!

Strange that we have 3 birthdays together - what happned so special 9 months ago???? tongue.gif

Many happy returns of the day to Bob F - Alun J and Alan Lake (Domino) I think you are all fishing today - what a birthday!

Lets just hope we find a few cod!

Strange that we have 3 birthdays together - what happned so special 9 months ago???? tongue.gif

It was bit more than 9 mths ago... biggrin.gif

49 yrs 9 mths ago to be precise!!

Thank you all,

Having a fishing weekend......... but not quite as planned.

Didn't get to the Rips today, as my bro. was too busy / too tired / too short of time [ I don't think these Captains of Industry have their work / life balanced so good ] ......... so it was a quick trip to the Ledge on my tiddler.

Far too much weed .......... so tried X-ray on the ebb [loads of doggies]; then out to the Rough where we found a variety but mostly small stuff. A fair sized smut, a couple of reasonable bream and loads of tiny ones, wrasse on feathers but VERY FEW mackerel [only 4 all day........ good job I took some frozen ones}.

Hoping to do better tomorrow , with Sinbad, and a more concerted approach at the bass.

Cheers,

Alun. [53 years young ....... and still able to jump in and out of boats; unlike younger brother!! .....which I put down to fish diet!!].