Tuesday 15 th. February.

Leicester Fisheagle

Thanks Colin. Neap tides so not expecting a lot. Water is still cold, but a few summer species are starting to show. Also to use up some old fuel so I can get some fresh fuel in the tank.

Be nice to get out after so long and the temperature could be reasonable. Not sure there will be much of a report from a short inshore trip but one of the things about fishing is you sometimes get a surprise.

Have you any plans to come down soon?

As long as you have a good and safe day at sea Allan that's all that matters, any fish are a bonus! My advice is whoever is crew make sure they bring some top quality food with them for you, they should appreciate a top quality skipper😀.                                                 My first trip looks like being the end of April or first week in May , hoping to take Frank out and may be catch a couple of FOUR lb bream to take home! So you have got plenty of time to research for me. 😂.     Good luck to all our this week.    colin.