Poole quay parking

Tarlach.

Thistle Parking update, a correction and checking the app and documentation on the fine:

I arrived at 13:26:05, left at 15:36:59, a total time of 02:10:54 seconds, I paid for 2 hours with a leaving time stated as 15:37

Based on the booking my leaving time was 15:37 i thought i was fine... (sorry), I left 1 second inside the stated leaving time. The 10:53 seconds was driving in the car park, faffing around downloading the PayByPhone app, setting it up for the car, paying which i did before leaving the car park. So was 53 seconds outside the 10 minute grace period.

I didn't think I would certainly win an appeal even though I left before the stated leaving time expired and that's the point of this sorry tail. It's not a case of leaving before the stated leaving time you must deduct from that time the time in the car park before you actually paid!

I made many attempts to speak to ParkingEye about it but I found it impossible to contact them, your only action appears to be pay or appeal, which is just how they want it. I won't be using the Thistle car park again, I'm not going to hand over any more money to them.