back out again!

Death Trap II

yes, the rules arent very clear. 29th of march is when "stay at home" ends, and the message shifts to "stay local".

But holiday sites open up from the 12th, so i guess that means we can travel. 

Some clear rules would be nice, as opposed to some vague inference.

either way, anchors away! 

I have just been on the Govn website and the guidance is quite clear in that from 29 March outdoor gatherings  of either 6 people (the Rule of 6) or 2 households will be allowed, making it easier for friends and families to meet outside.

For travel you are asked to minimise the number of journeys where possible, avoiding travel at the busiest times and routes.

2 hours ago, jerry.shutter said:

I have spent a long time along with many others looking for a clear idea when we can get to our boats. It’s not easy, but looking on the government site and RYA site I believe I can use the boat from the 29th.

🤷‍♂️

I have come to the same conclusion so will be heading to Lyme Regis on the 31st to collect my new ride and, from that point on, will be making up for lost time. See you out there Jerry and everyone else.

Terry.

On 3/12/2021 at 11:41 PM, iansimpson63 said:

I have just been on the Govn website and the guidance is quite clear in that from 29 March outdoor gatherings  of either 6 people (the Rule of 6) or 2 households will be allowed, making it easier for friends and families to meet outside.

For travel you are asked to minimise the number of journeys where possible, avoiding travel at the busiest times and routes.

for me it is more about the travel. I live in west London and we have been banned from crossing county lines, which i am fine with, I just think some clear guidance on when that will be lifted would be a good idea.

I wont be coming down before the 12th of April, but I am sure there will be a lot heading your way on the 29th of March. 

An extract from the Angling Trust made on March 11th;

We still have some outstanding issues to resolve and are working to secure the clarification needed but we remain hopeful that night fishing, match fishing and wider travel for angling will all be confirmed from March 29th as we were last summer and autumn.

Hopefully, we should be able to make an announcement next week. Thanks for your patience!

So hopefully we will get an answer this week on travel outside of your local area.

1 hour ago, iansimpson63 said:

An extract from the Angling Trust made on March 11th;

We still have some outstanding issues to resolve and are working to secure the clarification needed but we remain hopeful that night fishing, match fishing and wider travel for angling will all be confirmed from March 29th as we were last summer and autumn.

Hopefully, we should be able to make an announcement next week. Thanks for your patience!

So hopefully we will get an answer this week on travel outside of your local area.

thanks Ian.

I have got some work to do on the boat before i can even think about getting out!