Quick cod trip Wishin Too

niggle

Had to work this morning and with the great forecast got away as soon as I could to fish one part of the tide,filled up with fuel and then across the bay to North of the Dolphin bank where I saw PJ fishing along side Mike Toms (bassncodforme) and Martin Cherrett said hello and then thought why not fish along with these guys.

Baits in the water about 12.30 cod on about 25minutes later after missing 2 good bites this one about 10lb,

Then the usual dogs and 3 undulates best 14.10lb.Hour later cod number 2 smaller about 7lb then hook up at 2.20 as didn't want to go in against the flood.

Great when a plan works so total boated on Wishin Too in just over a week is 7 ,shouldn't be long until the biggies are in but due to other activities I won't be able to get out again until the cod comp.

Mike and Martin had a cod each when I left them plus a turbot and PJ had a turbot as well.Also saw Mal but he will hopefully do a report

Great to see a few club boats out

Nigel