Mike Y - Blue Boy

Adam F

Your welcome Mike.

The glasses were no problem - I have a new pair now ( and a spare pair ) and I needed an eye test anyway.

If you have digital photos you can upload them onto the forum easily. ( use the attach file to message link when creating a new post ).

cheers Paul

hi mike i was the younger lad with paul in the morning not his son just another member nice to meet you and nice boat, martin burt has the same one he is one of the administraters.

nice to hear you caught some fish

sam

Thanks Maverick

We just love the 195 - it has been perfect for us although to be honest we have probably not used her to her full potential despite doing loads of hours in her.

Mostly we troll inshore reefs for bass or anchor up on marks on Kimmeridge Ledge or Lulworth Banks. We aim to do some offshore fishing/wrecking this year but have 100% confidence in the boat - just wish we could get the live bait tanks to work better.

How is yours?

Mike

• 2 months later...

Hi Mike

Sorry mate just picked up on this reply.

Same as you I love the boat although we have had one or two issues that for the most part are now resolved.

What appears to be the problem with your live bait well. Mine works ok as long as you keep the lid shut otherwise water can overspill into the boat. To help this I have restricted the flow using the splitter valve (if thats what there called)

There is a review on my boat on here

Cheers

Martin

Only a thought for us spec's wearers,what about one of those cords that you can get ,that attaches to your glasses and goes around your neck,but thread on a couple of those polystyrene packing pieces to the centre of it,they would be out of the way behind your head.If you did manage [despite the cord] to drop them over,they would float.=

i know i watched them dissapear over my side of the boat very quick too quick to even react apart from point where they went.

i think paul needs his glasses seen as he mistaked 4 seagulls for boats laugh.giflaugh.gif

sam