Junior Comp Results 2015

Sam

Afternoon All,

well done to all the juniors who fished yesterdays competition, I was more than impressed that we ended up with 11 Juniors on a less than ideal forecast, and even more impressed that the club came together to provide all of the juniors with a boat to fish on.

also a big thank you to all the skippers involved for Giving up a sunday to take the kids fishing, I know for one that I am truly knackered today and looking for a rest on my next trip mid channel wrecking,

the results for the first comp are as follows,

Total number of species-   Sophie Driver with 11 different Species

Largest Fish-                     Curtis Driver with Undulate ray of 14lb 8oz

1st best specimen-            Curtis driver, undulate ray, 103%

2nd best specimen-          Thomas Boyle, Dogfish, 58%

3rd best specimen-           Sophie Driver, small eyed ray, 55%

well done to all of the juniors for there efforts and well done to Curtis for a 100% specimen, first 100% specimen recorded in any of the junior comps run by me.

can I ask if any photos were taken that they are posted on the website for oli to decorate the front page and all fish are recorded,

can I also remind all that the best prizes in this competition are awarded for the top 3 specimen over the 3 comps, there is still another two comps to move up the leaderboard, all prizes will be awarded after the 3rd competition, also there is one prize per top place which will be organised after the 3rd competition, I have kept a spreadsheet of all fish recorded to work this out at the end, so it is all still to play for.  

once again thank you and well done for the first competition,

time to start crossing my fingers for the weather for the next one

tight lines

sam

Great effort guys,

Got to say thanks to Jacob for helping to keep Blake interested in the fishing, whatever Jacob did he wanted to do the same.

Blake had to get his beauty sleep in through the day as he was out late partying with Nigel and Mal at Cobbs, don't know where he gets that from!!!  :P 

Looking forward to the next round.

Can I ask that ALL the juniors submit their catch to the Wessex Angling Trust Junior competition

A form can be found here http://anglingtrustwessex.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Junior-Fish-of-the-Monthentry-form.pdf

You DON'T need to have had the fished weighed on calibrated scales just say weighed on board and released.

Well done to all who entered and well done Sam for organising it

Dave

Thanks Sam for doing all the arrangements can you put an order in for a little less wind next time.

I have tried to upload a few pics on the gallery of Sophie and Curtis with top top skipper Nige but it wont upload something to do with being limited to 3.1mb and each pic is around 5mb any suggestions welcome thanks Paul Driver