Jumior Comp

PAD

Hi All,

is there any kind member who can assist Paul with this, I have spoke to Paul at a club meeting and sounds that his kids are very keen to get involved,

apologies paul for missing your call last night, signal is terrible in bovington,

I am really hoping one of our many members will be able to assist,

thanks in advance

sam

I have taken Paul and his son out more than once and his son won this year's Wessex Junior of the year. Hope Paul doen't mind me saying that he lost his 28 footer from North Haven in the big storms a few years ago. Neither of them are novices and are both as keen as mustard and house trained. I am up in the Midlands settling some of my father's affairs after his funeral until the 20th/21st. Otherwise I would have helped. They have their own lifejackets, rods etc.

Allan.

Very pleased to hear that you have been offered spaces Paul, Thanks Nigel.

Sam is busy keeping an eye on all of the forecasts, with fingers crossed

Providing the weather is suitable for all boats we are looking forward to Sunday, Alfresco will be listening on channel 6 from 8am and I think all of the skippers have my mobile as well.

Probably position ourselves somewhere near Speedy Rock Poole Patch, unless the forecast changes.

I believe that the comp rules state all boats fish within a mile of us.

Tight lines to all of the juniors