Navionics offer of Garmin plotter charts - via Angling Trust

Stuie

Friday 12th December 2014

*** AT MEMBER EXCLUSIVE - 100 FREE SONARCHARTS GIVEAWAY ***
Do you regularly use a Garmin chartplotter?

Navionics, an Angling Trust trade member and world leader in electronic charting, would like to give Angling Trust members the first opportunity to try a Beta test version of a new UK chart compatible with Garmin plotters.

Navionics have produced a beta test version of their fabulous SonarCharts™ product covering the UK which is for the first time compatible with Garmin chartplotters,

They are seeking active users of Garmin plotters to trial these charts and give brief feedback about the product and, as part of their new relationship with the Angling Trust, would like to offer the first 100 of these charts to Trust members for FREE.

Navionics SonarCharts™ are an HD bathymetry map featuring extraordinary bottom contour detail, great for increasing awareness of shallow waters and for locating fishing areas at any depth level.  The Garmin version also includes navaids.

If you would like to receive, and keep, one of these SonarCharts™ simply drop an email straight away to sales@navionics.co.uk giving your name, address and the model of your Garmin plotter.

Navionics UK will acknowledge your email and send you a chart to test. All you are asked to do is complete a short on-line questionnaire, the chart will then be yours to keep.

This offer will be opened up to the general fishing and boating public in due course whilst the stock of Beta products remain so please do email Navionics immediately to ensure you get your FREE copy secured and help them with your feedback.

Let us know how you get on by posting on our Angling Trust Facebook page.

Forward to a friend

www.anglingtrust.net

I've just quickly tried the new chart on the boat this morning and there is so much more detail and they have added so many more wrecks and additional information.

You would never be able to fish them all, will be interesting to see if they are there!

Just need a poxy weather window to try it out. :(

I've just quickly tried the new chart on the boat this morning and there is so much more detail and they have added so many more wrecks and additional information.

You would never be able to fish them all, will be interesting to see if they are there!

Just need a poxy weather window to try it out. :(

We've got a " Poxy " weather window tomorrow Chris. . . . . . It's the good ones we need !  :)

I've got that Flu coming on now as well. Looks like that's my fishing scuppered ! !  :(

Have your new charts got as much info as the unit I got from Nigel ? ? ?  :D

Cheers Nige  ;)

• 1 month later...

Put my new chart into the plotter on friday and moved the screen to some areas we fish

It seemed to show lots of contours and wrecks, but some saved wrecks were not that close to the charted positions

Seems well worth having just for the contours

I look forward to using it on a few trips