Hi, I'm new but from a few hundred miles away

Norman625

Hi Folks, Great to meet you all,

I'm Norman (norm) and I have a small boat in North Shields Marina on the river Tyne (Newcastle)

I came came across this site whilst looking for volvo service parts and Noticed this thread ...

http://www.pbsbac.co.uk/ipb/topic/14008-volvo-tamd22-inboard-diesel-advice-needed/

In one of the posts from Cod Hauler he has a couple of Links to Ocqueteau and one describing his own boat written by a gent named David who was the previous Owner .....    what a beautifully small world it is, in the artical Dave mentions a friend of his in same marina whos had an ocqueteau 625 for a few years now ............  lol thats me, and the few years is now almost 15 as I initially purchased it in 1999.

You have a wonderful boat cod hauler (I mean Jamie), I know her well ........., and if anyone is interested my boat "Slinky Kate" is featured at my website (in my signature .....)

Thanks for having me, maybe we can swop north and south tactics sometime  :);)

cheers

norm

Welcome Norm,

no prizes for guessing what fish you usually have with your chips.  ;)

Well Stuie,

If I remember the words correctly - - - - It's a little fishy on a little dishy, but only when the boat comes in !.

Welcome Norm. ;)

My mate at work is a Geordie, he used to work at Swan Hunter's years back.

ATB.

Jim

Thanks lads,

just a question? I tried to post a catch report in the catch report section (not a big catch believe me:) :) ) but it said too many images uploaded ? there were only 5 then I tried 4 then 3 but same error message. Is there a limit on images that can be put into threads ....? 

For reference here is a link to my local forum where I posted the initial catch report, I will show this here on this occasion but don't usually like to link to another site as I would prefer to report more personally on the site in question (if this makes sense) but anyway, here is the link for now .....

http://www.nesa.co.uk/forums/boat-catch-reports/275053-slinky-kate-catch-report-sat-12th-april-2014-a.html

best regards all ......

norm

Checked the settings and you should be able to add up to 5 pics as long as under 500KB total.

Thanks paul, I'd not compressed them but they were added via a photobucket link, would that still have the size limit even though the storage (hosting) is at photobucket .......

i.e. test .....  normcod2_zps1ddba4a4.jpg

cheers

norm

that worked fine :) ......   roll on the next catch report :) i'll compress if need be 

thanks

norm