Poole Bay Small Boat A/C

Maverick Martin

rolleyes.gif Thats brillant news and would not have been possible if all those at the meeting had not agreed, a great jesture by all concerned and only made possible by James winning the comp.I might even get my old Suzuki bike out of the garage for that one!!!! smile.gif well done all.

Well done all involved at the Club and Suzuki. biggrin.gif

It was a good idea to support a very worthy cause.

On Thursday it gained the backing of the members and was all sorted on Saturday.

Shows that we are able to do our bit to help those people who are suffering so much in Asia, many of whom are from fishing communities.

What a year for International help, first Cuba and now Asia.

For a small Club in Poole we do what we can, biggrin.gif Well done again all.

Charlie

I'd like to say something smart, but I'm choked.

Well done PBSBAC and thank you Suzuki.

I saw the latest Tsunami video on the news today showing the wave coming down the High Street. It really brought home to me the horrors they went through. It's amazing anyone survived.

Like most people, I've already made a donation to the appeal, but was more than pleased to see the "clubs money" going to this cause. And the gesture from Suzuki just supported our decision.

This really is an extra-ordinary event that needs extra-ordinary support.

BF

2 cr radio 102.3 fm were asking people to call in and let them know about fund raising activities.

Mark B called them up and told them about the donations from us and Susuki and how the club members all voted to give up the prize money.

It aired about 6:30pm tonight. It's all good press wink.gif

Well done Mark!