Where to keep my boat at Poole

jerry.shutter

Worth considering Parkstone Bay Marina.

Its where I dry store my Aquafish 23. They dont rack the boats over 20' they store them on launch trailers, so easy access when ashore. Very secure, not many issues with theft. Great new faclities - new posh shower block etc. Close to the entrance - saving you about 15-20 mins over Rockley. They also have a fuel berth onsite which does both petrol and diesel on an account basis and self service.

The downside is that you pay a little more for these extras - worth consdiering.

Adam

I'm at Rockley, my boat's 16.5 ft and I'm not on the rack. I asked to go on a ground level stand so I could get to the boat at any time.

You might find this helpful, it's a comparison of times to the Entrance in Summer and Winter from Rockley, Cobbs and Parkstone Bay.

Assuming keeping to the 6 knt speed limits and the 10 knt speed limit in the Summer and a maximum of 20 knts in the winter.

Summer

Rockley to Entrance = 33mins

Cobbs to Entrance = 30mins

Parkstone Bay Marina = 17mins

Winter

Rockley to Entrance = 20mins

Cobbs to Entrance = 24mins

Parkstone Bay Marina = 11mins

The trip in and out is part of my day out in my boat so i don't look at times just enjoy the time on the water maybe i have got old 

graham

Certainly is good if you have crew - they can tackle up, make a brew & wash the boat down in this time!!