Alderney trip social planning

plaicemat

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't we going on Thursday 12th now Martin? Thursday night at the Maris, Friday The Moorings, Saturday Harbour Lights. Or have I got it wrong again?

Terry.

Even better Terry after such a long cold winter (apart from you and your Cuba trip) I am looking forward to however many nights we have rolleyes.gif

Martin

Booking ahead is actually a really good idea - should be nominate Terry as the offical food booking officer?

This saves the usual (and it's usually me!) chat and confusion on the 2nd day afternoon on Ch6 whilst drifing the banks trying to organise where we are eating, who is eating and then trying to ring and book!

Shall we then book both the Maris and the Moorings before we go?

There appear to be about 30 folks travelling to Alderney in May and 16 have so far booked to eat with the party. Are the rest of you having an 'alternative party' or just being stand-offish. Join the in-crowd and get your name down.

Terry.

Finances Terry.

Would love to join you, but at present I will be reserving my meals "a'la Abbie", packed lunch stylie.

Quite understand Tom, plus you take your dining room with you. However, for those who are wondering about the cost, I have had a fixed price menu submitted from the HL which has a good 4 selections for starter and main and includes dessert from the a' la carte menu and cheese and biscuits with coffee.

Edited by plaicemat