Where to buy Electronics

biggcol

As it happens I had already booked last week to go and see Matt Sydenham at 3.30 today. I had trouble finding MES so pulled in and rang them to find out where they are. I asked for Matt, only to be told he was in Romsey and no one was expecting me. He had obviously forgotten I was going to see him, even though he had told me it was in his diary.

I am not impressed with their service so far.!!!!

Colin

As it happens I had already booked last week to go and see Matt Sydenham at 3.30 today. I had trouble finding MES so pulled in and rang them to find out where they are. I asked for Matt, only to be told he was in Romsey and no one was expecting me. He had obviously forgotten I was going to see him, even though he had told me it was in his diary.

I am not impressed with their service so far.!!!!

Colin

Hmmm!! We used MES and Matt for the kit on JV - and look after us he did, ..... eventually!

He is a great bloke and a big supporter of the club - he just over promises and tries to please everyone, we have several similar experiances and had many days driving all over Poole to catch up with him.

Whilst I support MES and Matt - previous to JV I bought all my kit online - just searched for the best deal, I got some cracking deals and to be fair never needed dealer support - the manufacturer provided it when I needed it. (PS always used Garmin the past - as they are at Romsey) saying that neither Lowrance / Raymarine etc are that far away - Southampton way...