Weymouth Trail-Away

Adam F

OK Dave, no problem.

Right - Just seen the forecast, and while I dont want to count any chickens, it finally is looking pretty good. The lovely young lady on the TV this morning, promised chilly but clear starts, but glourious sunshine and light winds for the weekend, with Bmth getting the best of it!!!!!

Just need to round up who is coming, so far I have:

BW (if she is fixed) + 1 Crew

Splash Out + 1 crew

Maverick

Neo

Loyal Royal

Pink Squid - (Martin, can you check with eddie?)

Les L, Mad Mike, Pete Snr and Billy as crew.

Phaeton's a possibility but I really won't know 'till the weekend - I'll give you a ring on your mobile Adam if I get out.

We would of course run over on water rather than trail - but might overnight at Weymouth Saturday for a few beers............ rolleyes.gif

Anyone know a good spot to pick up eels over that way?- can't imagine we would be too popular trawling the shambles amongst the fishing boats - even if it's only a little trawl! Mind you I might get more fish that way ph34r.gif

Had a bit of a fiasco this morning.....hence BW never made it to Select Marine - she is now booked in for next Weds.

Therefore I will need to become crew on another boat for the day.

Weather is looking superb, so hope the bass are up for it!!

Billy: Will we be able to rely on Eddie for our bait?

Just to recap - suggest we meet at the slip for 7.30am?

wacko.gifwacko.gif I must confesss - I messed up...didnt realise that it was the clubs meeting tonight! - Apoligies!

Right, so far:

Maverick + Adam & Dean

Splash Out + Les L

Loyal Royal + Paul J &Billy

Neo + Mad Mike

Pink Squid?

Phaeton - Maybe

Domino (Whippet) + 1 crew

I think thats everyone, post here if Ive missed you!

thanks Paul - I have a stainless drum for this all set up but forgot all about it - it's sitting under a bunk in the van (as it has done for 3 years!)

however the weather is now looking too nice and I am unlikely to be allowed out to play sad.gif if I work things right I may get some flyfishing in at first light from the tender if we overnight in Chapmans Pool - but that's about it.

hi adam i spoke to billy today and he is comeing out with us and he is all so sorting some eels out for us all if he can . his computer is out of order at the moment . me and paul j will be going to weymouth sat night and staying over on the quay and we may go and have a beer or two smile.gif .

mark b