Loyal Royal: Mark + 1

Neo: Paul + 1

Thats our 5 boats....and crew:

Mike Harvey - Neo

Paul J - Loyal Royal

Pete Snr - Maverick

Dave UK - Splash-Out

Alan (whippet) - BW

That all plans out rather nicely. I will wait to see the weather before I call the eel man...its looking a little iffy at the moment, hopefully it will improve for the weekend.

We will aim to meet at the slip for 7-7.30am and be launched by 8am.

Adam

What do we think about the weather for Sunday then??

Long range suggests at least F3, with hints of 4. Direction is SW. Not being a regular Weymouth visitor Im not too sure on what conditions the Shambles are fishable in? I would suggest no more than what is forecast at least?

Shall we have a straw poll...Ill then contact the eel man and sort out our bait.

Adam

Long range suggests at least F3, with hints of 4. Direction is SW. Not being a regular Weymouth visitor Im not too sure on what conditions the Shambles are fishable in? I would suggest no more than what is forecast at least?

Shall we have a straw poll...Ill then contact the eel man and sort out our bait.

Adam

Hi guys

Can i go on the subs bench for crew in case of any late drop outs please ? Havent had a chance to get manatees o/b looked at since it played up at the 48hr comp

Les

Looking at these two postings , then the weather and knowing that we have a birthday bash at home the night before, I think I might be cowardly and back out.

I don't mind getting the 'Killer Looks' from the Dear Lady Wife if it's a warm and sunny days fishing but............

Forcast is for 13/15mph SW winds with torrential rain and bloody cold (14deg). sick.gif So may I please make a tactical withdrawal from the crew list.

Knowing 'sods law' Sundays weather will now be tropical calm!! biggrin.gif

Mad Mike

Best of luck on the trail away,

I have a weeks regatta starting Sunday, so am hoping to get out on GW with the boys on Sat.

During the holiday they have read up on wreck fishing and want a go, but I suspect it will clash with divers. sad.gif

so we will be on a reef or Sandbank west of Swanage instead.

Tight lines all

Charlie biggrin.gif

Adam

The site I usually use gives S4-5 along with plenty of rain and the Synoptic Chart for midday Sunday suggests the same.

I don't think the bank is the place to be in a small boat in those conditions!