Weymouth - Trail-a-way

Adam F

Next Trail-a-way will be the weekend of the 21st Aug.

Venue: Weymouth

Target: Shambles bank - Bass

I havent decided on a day yet, either is fine by me, by Ill go on the majority vote. As usual, the plan will be to meet on the slip at approx 7am. Launching by 7.30 and on our way out by 8am.

The tides look to be a reasonable size - good for the bass, and we should be able to source live eels on the day.

So! - who's coming, boats and crew all needed. Im aiming to get a few new faces to the event this time, so if youre a moored boat in Poole, and fancy a trip we will find you a place as a crew member, if you are a trail boat, and want to come along let me know! - Ill also be phoning members who dont use the forum.

Ill start us off - BW will be there, plus 1 crew.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neo will be there. Will need a crew member though as Elaine and Helen are unable to make it.

Mike interested ?

Paul I would love to smile.gif BUT!!! sad.gif It is the day of Morgans (son) and Louis (grandson) 20th and 17th respectively combined birthday party . So I will be slaving away over a hot Hog Roast and Boston Baked Beans, not to mention Beer Butt Chicken, all day. weep.gif

Mad Mike

Would love to offer my bait seclusion services, but, alas, we'll be in Florida casting flies into the gulf, trolling for game, sunning, barbecuing, eating proper Maccy D's or perhaps one of Frenchies finest Grouper sandwiches, untill the vacation is done, and we retire into those huge leather full reclining seats that Virgin have to offer oiks like us that spawn seats in Upper Class........how the hell did I get in here??????

We'll be thinking of you all

Regards, Rich

Martin,

If I cannot get any crew, I would be more than happy to crew on Maverick ( I am assuming you have got all the Bass catching tips from Dean of course smile.gif ).

Mike,

Haven't seen which day it is yet ? Is the 22nd bad or the 21st ( I am assuming we are going on the Sunday - although either day will do me as Bournemouth are playing away smile.gifsmile.gif ).

Martin,

If I cannot get any crew, I would be more than happy to crew on Maverick ( I am assuming you have got all the Bass catching tips from Dean of course smile.gif ).

Mike,

Haven't seen which day it is yet ? Is the 22nd bad or the 21st ( I am assuming we are going on the Sunday - although either day will do me as Bournemouth are playing away smile.gifsmile.gif ).

OH! RIGHT!!! biggrin.gif

It's the 21st I have been confined to BBQ.

I would be DELIGHTED to go out on the 22nd biggrin.gif . I wonder if we can talk Martin into taking both of us? unsure.gif Then everyone gets to fish biggrin.gif

However I will fit in with any arrangement that is made 'cos I'm that sorta guy blink.gif

Mad Mike

Yep, correct - if you wanna come - well fine you a space - though it is the other way round to usual...we have more boats than crew!!!

As it stands:

BW - Needs 1 crew

Splash Out - Needs 1 crew

Maverick - Needs 1 crew

Neo - Needs 1 crew

I will be phoning eddie - Pink Squid, John Manser - Maltese and Mark Adams - Enticer to see if they wanna come also.

Mark Bessant - can you make it...?

Crew:

Mad Mike - confirmed. (conmfirmed as what...??!! ph34r.gif )

Kam (Newboy) - unconfirmed?

Paul J - unconfirmed

BillyBoy - unconfirmed..need to phone.

Charlie - unconfirmed

If anyone wants to come, let me know. I think the Sun 22nd is looking the best date for everyone.

mad.gif As a former teacher I am appalled at the standard of spelling and grammar on the club website but I am prepared to offer my services as ship's tutor to any boat having a spare berth on the Weymouth Trailaway. All replies will be marked and graded!

Peter

Peter, there is no such word as trailaway it should read trail away, Please consider this post as marked

Admin

mad.gif As a former teacher I am appalled at the standard of spelling and grammar on the club website but I am prepared to offer my services as ship's tutor to any boat having a spare berth on the Weymouth Trailaway. All replies will be marked and graded!

Peter

You're not my old school master, are you ...... laugh.gif

Me too - I am also apalled; The stendard of speeling and grammer on this site really needs to be much better - i will have to learn you all to improve. smile.gif

A guide to writing

Hey Paul what a good site. presnolly i fown it ded intresting. Seriously it's a smashing site for me. I have never come across it before and will certainly pass it on to my friends at the writing school I use.

As for teach' he's a fine one to go on about English and how she is spelt. mad.gif I mean it's the kids his sort taught that can't spell anyway. smile.gif And I blame my mistakes on lexdisia. blink.gif

Mad Mike

Pete - you are logged in, Im sure we can find you a place on the trip.

Just as an update - We have decided on Sun 22nd, I will type a post on Weds giving the details and boat allocations and I will ring you all as well.

I will phone Eddy the Eel in the week and see if I can pre-book a few eels.

Pete - you are logged in, Im sure we can find you a place on the trip.

Just as an update - We have decided on Sun 22nd, I will type a post on Weds giving the details and boat allocations and I will ring you all as well.

I will phone Eddy the Eel in the week and see if I can pre-book a few eels.

Adam, I have totaly confused myself and two others blink.gif . This is somewhat of a disapointment to me as I am usualy able to confuse far more people than this. mad.gif However here is the thing ...........

I would ,like to crew for someone on the Weymouth trip of 22nd. smile.gif I have mentioned this to both Paul D and Martin so as it stands I don't know if I am crewing for Paul, Martin, or indeed no one at all weep.gif

Not wanting to offend either Paul who has the power to delete my mails or Martin who could chuck me out all together please will you sort my mess out? rolleyes.gif

Mad Mike

post-16-1092591735.gif