Member Removed

Hi, I was meaning to join this site a year or so ago. Just got a new boat (new to me)

15ft so not massive, I reckon it will be ready by late september if i pull my finger out and will be launching it in Poole harbour. I doubt I will take it anywhere other than Poole until next year so I have time to get used to it.

not much boating experience other than kayaks but I am taking it pretty easy and equiping the boat pretty well before I use it.

Rigs are covered pretty much mind!

Welcome - remember to join the Club proper! Best few quid you will invest to get the most out of your boating!

Rob

exactly what I intend to do Rob, I think I sponsored one of your comps a couple of years ago. Partly that is, nothing special.

The whole point is to grab some info for a safe time on the boat, and I would rather do that in the flesh.

Not too sure if it's still on but I think I may be on a boat with Tom Beattle in a couple of weeks.

Hi Ian

Welcome to the best local club in the South Coast.

Chilled out, easy going and nothing more than some very genuine banter.

Along with some great info and tips.

I am still hoping to catch up with you and Ewen at the end of the month, hopefully to weasle out a Bass or two.

All the best

Tom

Hi Ian,

Welcome to the forum. Joined the club myself last week. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow when I see you.

Woody

Congrats on joining the club and I look forward to meeting you sometime soon.

I have now updated your forum status so you have access to all the forum areas

Martin

Hi Ian,

Welcome to the forum. Joined the club myself last week. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow when I see you.

Woody

Martin

Hi Martin,

Thanks, only i think you updated the wrong Woody. I'm guessing you updated Woody instead of -Woody-

Thanks again for the attempt and look forward to meeting you.

Woody

Hi Ian,

Woody

Martin

Hi Martin,

Thanks, only i think you updated the wrong Woody. I'm guessing you updated Woody instead of -Woody-

Thanks again for the attempt and look forward to meeting you.

Woody

Ooops now sorted

Martin

Hi Ian

I am still hoping to catch up with you and Ewen at the end of the month, hopefully to weasle out a Bass or two.

All the best

Tom

Hi Tom, I am assuming it will be easier to ask a question on here and get a decent answer unlike the other site smile.gif

never had chance to get to your Chandlers this week, spent the day in hosptital in London and was not particularly in the mood.

Woody, if I get the boat ready by the September boat comp do you fancy jumping in? I will see you tonight anyway unless is rains hard.

Woody, if I get the boat ready by the September boat comp do you fancy jumping in? I will see you tonight anyway unless is rains hard.

Oh mate now your talking, I'd love to join you on your boat. I'll see you tonight weather permitting. Now to get them kids to school.

Woody

Hi Ian

All the best

Tom

Hi Tom, I am assuming it will be easier to ask a question on here and get a decent answer unlike the other site smile.gif

never had chance to get to your Chandlers this week, spent the day in hosptital in London and was not particularly in the mood.

All a little more cosey and friendly over here!

You may have seen that I have given up over there in my own name and now just float gently about in the wings with a nick name.

Much nicer bunch here. We are a genuine, smallish angling club with this great website to help keep those of us on the interweb together.

Join in and get the best out of it. Shame your boat won't be ready for the early Bass down this way.

All the best

Tom

Hi Ian

Welcome to the Club.

Until my plans had to change at the weymouth meet I was going to call you about a trip with us.

If we can help with info for Poole please ask

Charlie [Alfresco30 on other site]

hi, the unfortunate weymouth boat meet is the main reason I do not spend so much time there and it would have been nice to meet up.

Tom, I know exactly where you are coming from. hopefully this site, and especially the club will give me exactly what I am looking for, experienced guys willing to help and hopefully some of my gear being tried out by decent anglers.

mainly though it would be nice to be out and about on my boat and have people close by or in the area to chat to and bounce ideas off.

Welcome to the club Ian

There is a family day planned for August 16th to allow the ladies to realise how lucky they are to own a boat and be able to meet other like minded couples for a relaxing day enhanced by fine wines and exotic foods ( brought by yourselves of course)

We will probably meet at Goathorn Point in Poole Harbour around 11am.

If the venue changes due to weather I will post here or be on the radio that morning on Channel 6

Tony Deavin

Club Secretary