Species and BFM Competition

great white

Hi all its time to try again.

This Sunday brings the third of our series of species hunts and the third round of the Suzuki Boat league for this year.

It would be nice to see another good turn out and I hope that the calmer and warmer weather that i have just seen on the TV actually arrives this time.

We need at least 12 fishing or James good start of maximum points from 2 comps will be wasted

Please report your catches promptly, as I have only 7 days to submit them to the magazine.

Wendys parents are visiting this weekend, so my boys are opting to stay ashore and be spoilt rotten rather than get up early with their Dad.

I will therefore need a crew if I am to fish, so if anyone fancys a trip call me , email or post a reply.

Tight lines all

Charlie biggrin.gif

Hi Bob

you are welcome to join me if you want especially as young Robert has another booking like my kids.

give me a call when conveniant to discuss timings and plans. ph34r.gifph34r.gif

I will have to check GW as I have not been on her for 3 weeks.

regards

Charlie biggrin.gif

Mike,

We is going - sorry for the delay in replying, but I am mobile phone less for the next few weeks ( Not recommended dunking phones in sea water ).

Still need to decide if Lymington - Christchurch or Weymouth.

I think the weather is looking good.