"AWOL"

Maverick Martin

For Sale �AWOL� Karnic 2460

Awol is an eye catching fully kitted out 4 berth walkround sports fisher/cruiser.
awolsreturnweb.jpg

This well fitted out 4 berth craft is a good example of this fine offshore cruiser. She has a dark blue hull with white topsides and is in good order with lots of additional toys. Powered by a 250hp Styer diesel with a Bravo outdrive

Items included: Raymarine A65 Plotter with UK chart, Raymarine DS600 colour sounder, Raymarine Sport Pilot/Auto Pilot, DSC VHF Radio, CD player FM/AM Radio with speakers in cabin and helm station, 2 off 110amp batteries, 2off automatic fire extinguishers in engine bay,
Radar Arch carrying lights and aerials and a powerful remote searchlight. Bimini top with plastic curtains all round, Cockpit cover, Removable rear jump seats, full cushion set, anchor, chain and warp, fenders, bait table, rod holders etc
072007_0930_104630AA.JPG
Additional S/S handrails around cockpit make this a good safe family boat.

Used only privately for family cruising and fishing with full service records are available.

View more pictures at http://www.pbsbac.co.uk/photoalbum/thumbnails.php?album=85

Email or PM Martin for further details

Price �

Thanks all for your good wishes

Tony yes we will still be out on family days, I don't intend to be boatless and yes please the wine sounds good to me and Veronica.

PJ whatever I choose the replacement boat will still be able to cross the channel thats one of our main criteria

Right must get out and sea trial some more boats laugh.gif

Martin