A spare week

JIMBOB

Hi all

Ive been signed off sick for a week due to laringitus!? dont know how you spell it? anyway its only my voice that out of action blink.gif so if anyone needs crew next week or wants to come out on tara let me know , but dont expect much in the way of conversation! biggrin.gif

James

(Ive been signed off sick for a week due to laringitus!?)

Hu, that's easy for you to say!!......... laugh.gif

Seriously my sympathies mate it can be very painfull and watch out for secondary infections which can be worse than the sore throat. I know its a bore but taking it easy at home might be the best thing for you.

Mad Mike

James...............as long as I'm allowed to net a few Bass, count me in please, I cant do monday as I'm crewing the weed cut boat on the river.............only two more weeks of this cut to go!!!!

Give me a bell, perhaps an evening sesh for the Huss is on the cards.

Regards, Rich

PS, seeing as you're home, do you want me to have a go at that tree you mentioned in the garden???? One good turn deserves another james!!

i have an opportunity for Friday too......and Phaeton's fuelled and ready to go.

will be watching the weather first hand as I am sailing in Solent Wed/Thurs (should be a bit bouncy!) and will only be interested in a days fishing is the wind dies right away - we will have a residual swell from this lot for a few days anyhow!

tides are pretty slight..........

Paul / James could you pm me your mobile numbers anyway as I will be out of contact from Tues night and seem to have lost my pbsac lists.... sad.gif