Burnham Trail Away

Adam F

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bang on Paul, although downtiding will still work and lug may also we worth taking. The biggest tip I can give is to keep fresh bait on your hooks due to the murky water - 5 mins bottom time max.

....may be worth taking the burley bombs??

Still waiting to hear from Craig at Burnham re. timings etc - Ill chase him today.

Edited by Adam F

So far we have:

Neo (Bob F and PD)

Nipper (Mark & Rich)

OOTB (Me and Brother Greg)

Enticer (Gordon & ??)

Cimmara (Simon, Al + 1)

Fat Chance (TBC)

Come on guys!! - we must be able to get at least another couple of boats????

Just dug out a pair of uptiders........ with Speedmasters loaded with braid.

Gentle, thumb-controlled lobs gives no probs. casting........... braid helps bite detection and contact with the fish.

How's the convoy tally going ?? Any others joining a warm, sunny outing ??

Alun.

weep.gif due to on goinging problem with nippers gear shifting problem nipper will not be going to burnham on sunday sorry guys but we tryed to sort this problem out all day sunday and this week but i have been very busy at work not much time and i am working on saturday aswell mad.gif .

mark b

hi all

just to confirm that fat chance with brian ,myself and chris will be going .

been a bit busy !! but we alright now -i hope

aplogies if its already been discussed in this thread(i did speed read it a bit tending to concentrate on catching methods etc) but are we meeting at a local point and travelling in convoy?

tony

Tony, Thats great news! I have tried both your home and mobile numbers on the club sheet and they dont work?? blink.gif Can you give me a call on 07957 829902

I'll be posting the flyer for details in a moment, but we will be meeting at Tesco's in Blandford at 6am on Sunday morning.

See you then!

Flyer for Sunday for those coming. Meet at Blandford Tesco Car Park for 6am sharp, the convoy will then wind it's way to Burnham - its about 1 hr 45mins.

We will grab a quick bacon roll and book in for 8.30am with fishing from 9am - 6.15pm

See you all Sunday!

post-16-1177702726ibf

Rich,

We are crewed up on all boats at the moment with a couple having three onboard - Ill let you know if a spare comes along - its a bit late know, but Alun J is going 3 up and was considering taking his boat which would have left a space....

Adam