Burnham Trail Away

Adam F

Just had an email from Craig at Burnham in preparation for our trip in a few weeks:

Hi Adam

Just to let you know our recent competition fished on Sunday showed that there are a few big Thornbacks showing up to 12lb some hefty congers to 24lb abd the bass are also around with fish to 7lb see pics.

Hopefully they will all still be in residence when you visit us. Hope the fishing is as good in your neck of the woods.

All the best

I'll put full details on here shortly.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cant tell you the exact time but the best place to meet is in the cafe right next to the slipway.

There is a car park for the supermarket opposite.

The slipway is at the end of Pier Street where it joins South Esplanade

On the main sea front its oposite and right of the main car park. And now I remember correctly, we leave our trailers on the beach and cars in the car park.

I will get some contact details from Adam for timings as last year we ended up about an hour and a half early so unless you can't sleep or want a 3 course roast dinner before you go, I guess we could get an extra 45 minutes sleep.

Keep those names coming. As we go in groups, we are all there to help and support each other so even if you haven't towed far. As long as your trailer is up together just look at it as going up and down to Mudeford half a dozen times

Martin,

If you have an up to date email list, could you email out a nice friendly reminder of the Burnham trip to all. This will remind those that don't spend thier life on the forum but still have email access.

Paul D do you have the technology to send a text from a pc to all the members mobile?

Regards

Gordon

Nothing like a bit of marketing to stimulate some interest. I have arranged an advert on Playboy TV smile.gif

Well done Paul sad.gif that's put off a few prospects!

It's not that bad - that car deserved to get stuck driving all that way across the beach.

Looking forward to it already and not convinced that anyone who was planning on going will suddenly change their mind.

How many are confirmed by the way ?

Neo

Nipper

OOTB ?

Enticer ?

Cimmara

Crew should not be a problem if someone needs some as I know some who have no boat to trail who would willingly crew.

Anyone else going ?

Looking good .........if you can believe weather forecasts this far out ????

.......but gives a boost to enthusiasm!!

Weather websites are giving LIGHT winds from East through to South..... nice offshore direction should give us a warm, calm day .........fingers crossed!

Alun.