wensday pm

JIMBOB

Just got back from an evening out on tara with adam,getting a bit of practice in for sunday wink.gif

We had a cracking session we started of for the bream and I only managed 1 just over 2lb and a few wrasse and pout, so I headed to my Secret huss mark ph34r.gif And the action was non stop I had pout,wrasse,dogs,mackrel,gold shinniy wrasse!(I think thats how you spell it?),3 huss,2pollock and 8 good bream all well over 2lb and with 3 3lbers biggrin.gif adam did just aswell with 1 huss, 3pollock, and 4 bream his biggest went 3lb 40z

Role on sunday biggrin.gif

James

Yep, cracking session - especially for an after work!

8 species in total - however I managed to sneak the crown of biggest bream - practising for Sun! - James just couldnt get near me!!! tongue.gif

He did manage a Gold Sinney Wrasse though - 1st Ive ever seen. only 3oz though and was dead when he put it back - I reckon he caught it in a rockpool in Alderney and bought it home in his pocket! tongue.gif

All from our secret 'Undisclosed South Coast Mark' ph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.gif

Maybe.... ph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.gif

No...just 'basic' 2 hook rigs either patenoster or running. Really rough ground so simple as poss - keep the tackle costs down!

Just re-checked, and I was right 1st time - It is a Goldsinney Wrasse (Ctenolabrus rupestris) and guess what???? It was only 4 drams off the British Record! ohmy.gifohmy.gif . Caught in 1992 off Portland Bill, by Mr I Wellington - 0lb 3oz 4drms. James's fish went 3oz - but weighed on 30lb scales, would it have been bigger on smaller - more accurate scales????? ohmy.gif

post-4-1084450260.jpg