2006 Flounder Comp.

Swainiac

Here is the prize you are fishing for this December, in our annual Flounder hunt for the Christmas Hamper.

This year the booty includes Advocaat, Gluvein, Florentines, Fancy biscuit assortment,Savoury Pretzl mix, Biscuits for cheese, a tin of ham,assorted nuts in shells, a family sized 750g Xmas pudding,roasted and salted peanut assortment, mixed nuts and sultana mix, apricot and fig chutney,Baby beets, Silverskin onions, Cranberry Sauce, a maripan stollen loaf, and a rich fruit Dundee cake, not a bad if I say so myself!!! Now just get that date in your diary, and send this year out with a great fun flounder day.

Rich

post-3-1164558544jpg

Edited by Rich J.A.W.

• 2 weeks later...

cripes guys I am thinking about breaking th ehabitof a lifetime and actually fishing for these flounder things - the smoked trout tipped the balance!

bet it's a flat calm day and I get tempted elsewhere though.................re charlie's question I am assumming that it's normal club rules? 7 hours between 0600 - 1800h, 2 rods, 2 hooks etc..........?

Edited by duncan