Good Luck For Sunday

Brian

Andy and I may well get out on Sunday,not fishing the Comp.[very little point]. However if you fly your pennants we will endevour to give you a wide berth.Thus considerably increasing your prospects for the day.GOOD LUCK ! to one and all.look foreward to some cracking post-comp reports. laugh.gif jack

Good luck to all fishing the open , i'm not jealous , Honest sad.gif

I shall be out on a boat tonight but unfortunately not a fishing boat , and i don't think the river Thames comes in the boundries of club waters .

All i have to look forward to is a lager induced headache tomorrow morning . sick.gif

Tight lines to all .

Andy smile.gif

Andy and I may well get out on Sunday,not fishing the Comp.[very little point].

you should be blackballed for such a statement sir - disgrace; utter disgrace.

anyone could hit a 90% lsd, pout or gar just by getting lucky

an 80% ray by sticking it out and keeping fresh bait in the water; on the bottom.

why I will be entering the flatfish pool despite not having a worm on board the boat and only having (accidentially) caught 1 flounder in my life! - it's the spirit of the thing sir!

cool.gif

on the other hand I do understand you point.............. rolleyes.gif

Good luck to everyone fishing tomorrow, I'm sure it will work out fine.

I thought I'd just let you know as well that a buddy of mine just called by my place to show me a few pictures of several bass he caught this morning whilst fly fishing from his kayak within PBSBAC club waters...best was just over 5lb! Surely if they can still be caught on a fly in what was quite coloured water, they can be tempted by some of you ace anglers on more traditional baits and methods biggrin.gif

Be safe.

Regards,

Al

Good luck to everyone; with all the interest, it can't fail to be a success. While you're all enjoying yourselves yanking out all those prize winning fish, I'll be enduring my birthday celebrations in the bosom of my family and friends.

Have fun.

Terry.