Sunday .......

alun j.

Gastronaught needs a trigger !!

I'm hoping the wind will drop for Sunday. I'm not fishing the species comp. but keen to get some more triggers.

If anyone would like to tag along for a few hours [ mid - late morning into early afternoon] I'll be going from Mudeford.

This is only a tentative plan at the moment...........and subject to the after-effects of Sat. night social !!

Alun.

Gastronaught needs a trigger !!

I'm hoping the wind will drop for Sunday. I'm not fishing the species comp. but keen to get some more triggers.

If anyone would like to tag along for a few hours [ mid - late morning into early afternoon] I'll be going from Mudeford.

This is only a tentative plan at the moment...........and subject to the after-effects of Sat. night social !!

Alun.

Alun

Plz plz plz book in the comp even if your not seriously fishing it. It will help us to get the numbers we need to make this comp qualify for the BFM comp

Ta in advance

I will be out fishing Sunday and will book in for the comp ( although I am on-call from work, so may have to return at any time sad.gif ) .

Please could all members who are fishing on Sunday book in for the species comp ( even if only catching one species ) as without sufficient numbers we will not be able to enter the comp into the BFM National Boat League sad.gif

And - I cant fish the 17th Sept comp either as going to my nephew's christening ....

Martin,

Can I book in if I'm out fishing on my own ?? Doesn't there have to be two anglers on board??

If I do go........and if I do have crew ......... can I phone to book in [ as my radio has not yet arrived]?? ........ or can I book in on-line just before I go??

Always willing to help,

Alun.

I'm out but not fishing the comp, but I will book in if I manage to wet a line. I'm taking some friends out mackerel fishing, there going to be 5 aboard the raider!!!.

Alun I might well drop in for a trigger and send my crew down with baited feathers if the mackerel arent playing ball .(they were hard work the other day) and Ive heard reports from the charter fleet that there thinning out ohmy.gif

James

Bob,

I think I will be going on Nipper with Mark B, not sure where he is launching from though ( I fancy Wick for a go at the mullet ). However, I could take Neo as well if Rich is back or if Nipper is not ready to go.

Where do you want the worms collecting from ?