Burnham Vs Pbsbac 24th Sept

Adam F

Sunday 24th will see our final attempt at fishing the Burnham vs PBSBAC friendly competition at Weymouth.

We will meet at the Town Quay slip for 7am with the aim to get away by 8am and back for the scales at 4/5pm.

Please support your club...the Burnham guys will be likey to bring down a decent following, so lets do the same!!

Format will be

I hope the weather is kinder this time and you get afloat

I will probably be at the Boat show

So tight lines all that go

Remember we have our Club species comp this SUnday, which is a BFM comp as well and the Club Ray flatty comp on the 17th which is also a BFM comp

If we do not get the two bfm comps fished this month then all efforts in that direction have been wasted.

So I hope a few anglers can fish and weather will allow the comps to go ahead after 3 cancelled attempts

Please remember to book in

Charlie

Things seem highly flexible with boats and crew at the moment.....lots of us want to go but which boats ??

I am happy to crew but unsure of taking the new 520 ....... with no experience of the Race.

Terry and Simon both seem prepared to trail from a long way away but might be happier to crew if it means getting to Weymouth at 7.

I am sure PBSBAC will have a large and strong contingent in two weeks time.

Adam....... are you going to do one of your spreadsheets of boats/crew as weget closer??

Alun.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be crewing for Simon [ britboard] on Caimara.........and hoping weather will be kind.

PJ......... I've got your B.bomb from Terry.......... would you like me to drop it in to you on the way home from work one day ??

Dave [ Codfather]........ I have your's too. ......... next meeting? or next weekend ??

Alun.