species hunt

JIMBOB

Its was great to be out fishing again ,but it was a shame about the weather especially as a forgot my coat mad.gif

Adam and i decided to head out to the patch for a go at the bream and i think we hit the right spot we had 5 between us in about an hour,and I was amazed at the size of them my 4 went 2lb,3lb,3lb 8oz and a new pb of 4lb!1 and they were all males, I would have loved to hooked a female!! but it went dead when the tide slackened. so we moved to try and catch some dogfish!! We struggled for the rest of the day adam only manageing 1 doggy.

Hope to get out again soon.

Adam Im in love with the blue warrior! wub.gifwub.gifbiggrin.gif

Yep - Jimbo said it all really. Wet, windy, rough, cold, no fish - makes me wonder why the hell we go! - must be mad - oh hang on a sec - I am!!! laugh.gif

Still a little early I fear - although reading some of the other reports - I see the ledge fishing well already - well done Alan. Well be over there in the next few weeks!

An enjoyable nay nonetheless - good to get out with Jimbo again! Bloody weekend workers! tongue.gif

What's all this about being in love with BW!!!! mad.gif She's only young - too young for an affair!! rolleyes.gif ...anyway she's agentle girl - too gentle for the roughness of Tara!!! tongue.gif

.....I may let you pay for a few moments with her one eve james!!! - alone!! wub.gifwub.gif

Come on guys - what else happened out there on Sunday? I am facinated to see some for of 'results' so that I can better understand how the format of these things works out in practice!

Does Jimbob get a Breamy bonus for 4 fish, and is that like a cuddly toy, or better? rolleyes.gif

Did everyone else blank completely? unsure.gif

Is anyone still out there? sad.gif

ph34r.gif Well what a start to the season, rain, wind , a big swell!!! I knew I should have stayed in on Sat night!!! Blue Warrior looks great Adam and as for coming out and getting in on the action so quick even better !! We did manage to get the net wet,I had a nice bass,bream, pout,and starrie back hound with some doggies thrown in as well, although my brother only had pout, shame!! We were also commenting on the size of the Bream for so early in the season what some whoppers wink.gif still roll on next month and lets hope the weather improves and that the fish are more in abundance ,

After a bit of a calamity start for us (dont ask) things went on to get worse, it rained and then it rained and then the wind got up, oh and then it rained. sad.gif The best bit of the day was the bacon butties laugh.gif Our final tally for the day was Dean=1 dog and four wrasse me=2 pollock 2 wrasse and 2 bass, not great but a start i suppose.

Martin

My day was very Poor

Nice to be out on the boat again, all new toys 100%

But No Fish [well 1 pout] and constant hard rain, gave me two moaning kids

At 1300 I could take no more moaning and went home.

The first time in years I have packed up early while the weather was good enough to fish.

I may ask if anyone want to join me next time and leave the kids behind with their mum.

Still there is always next time

Charlie