Sunday 13th

great white

Hi All

With the weather forecast looking very poor and so far only two boats confirming they are fishing Pete and I have decided to postpone the competition by 1 week.

The decision has been made early for those that were thinking of taking part and have not yet purchesed bait and taking into account comments made by the Members at the last meeting, that they would rather have a good days fishing and record their catch than just scratch around for small fish.

If you do fancy the weather for a private trip, stay safe and have a good day

Charlie

biggrin.gif

Good call.

We came back from Northern France (Dielette) on Friday, with a NW5-6, and it was far too boisterous to fish even a short way offshore. With the forecast of NW 5-7 for today, we had already agreed not to fish this one even if it was still on.

Definately not nice out.

Mike

I see from the BFM received yesterday that a few Members are in the top 50 with Paul D top Club rod

can a few more please support the comp this Sunday so that Paul and others are given the chance to record another good result and move up the list

Thanks

Charlie biggrin.gif

I Think that as the weather is about the same as last week the Competition tomorrow had better be postponed again.

Next Sunday is the Club gathering with families so I had better move this comp to the 3rd September and keep everything crossed that we get the two in during sept for the sake of those in the BFM

Sorry for the short notice but I have just come in

Charlie

The Gods are shining on me at last!!! Couldnt make the last comp due to work commitments.......cancelled, then this one due to the call of Snook in Florida........and this is cancelled. Will book the next dates off, and see if we can nip out the flatfish grounds and bag a late Brill or two, maybe make a weekend of it. What do you say Mark??

Rich

The Gods are shining on me at last!!! Couldnt make the last comp due to work commitments.......cancelled, then this one due to the call of Snook in Florida........and this is cancelled. Will book the next dates off, and see if we can nip out the flatfish grounds and bag a late Brill or two, maybe make a weekend of it. What do you say Mark??

Rich

That's a long way and a lot of fuel to Alderney for a fish! wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

Coddy

ph34r.gif

• 2 weeks later...