FINALY!!!!

Adam F

Thats it! - Ive finally ended my search! - I went down to the Marina today - and bought my new boat! A 2001 Warrior 165. Mariner 50hp 4 Stroke. All in A1 condition!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I had the local Mariner engineer come and have a look at the engine. He was satisfied that nothing major was wrong, and she certianly run smooth while I was there. Ill book her into Cobbs for next week, so hopefully she will be ready for the Weymouth trip!

Her name? - ' Blue Warrior '

Dead chuffed! - Picking her up next Sat. The only thing I need now is a big car to pull it!

Adam

Paul - If you wanna crew for me in Weymouth - Id be more than happy! - or did you mean financial!!! tongue.gif

If you need a crew for a trip I would love to come along on a share cost basis biggrin.gif . My own boat is only 16ft and a bit low on freeboard for trips way out into the wild blue yonder so I stick to the near not so blue summer time yonder my self. unsure.gif

Mike

Hi Adam

I have been told by the "FPO" smile9.gif that she has plans for me over Easter!

Fishing is not an option!

"This is an ideal time to work around the house" and other messages!

So as I am fishing in the IAC (Internet Fishing Club) Fish In at Hayling Island over the WHOLE bank holiday week-end at the end of May, I think it's only prudent to obey the one who issues passes. (at least for a while rolleyes.gif )

I would love to come down one week-end during May and join you all for a trip out, I have no marks but looking at the chart there seem some interesting places to try.

Look forward to seeing a picture on the web page when you get "Blue Warrior" home.

I wish I could see your grin when you first take her out.

If it was anthing like mine it stays with you for days until you go out again and again biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Cod

Hi Adam.

WELL DONE THAT MAN! biggrin.gif

lots of patience and finally the boat you were after.

Glad the engine test was good and like the others I look forward to seeing her.

No doubt that will be as she goes flying past the Great White. tongue.gif

If you have as much fun and as many good fish as you did with James on Tara, I will be hearing a lot of reports for the book later in the year.

Tight lines

Charlie biggrin.gif