Bob Horne 1lb 11oz

Bob Fuller 1lb 5oz

So kim won the day and received his hamper which he refused to share tongue.gif

Also well done to all those that caught on what was a very difficult day

Martin

Very well done Kim biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif ,

and well done to all biggrin.gif !!

Difficult doesn't begin to cover it............ huh.gif

(Although I did hear one of the river boats had a fish well over 3lbs and one of the non members fishing the mere had nearly 20 fish unsure.gif )

Proved a point to me though....... not a comp. angler myself but persistence pays so I'm told blink.gif

My persistence thus far, however, caught me the smallest specimen blenny ever smile.gif

At just half the length of the maddie bunch it was attempting to gob down it deserved a medal.

Sorry I rushed off at weigh-in.......... points needed elsewhere ph34r.gif

Great hamper Rich, a credit to ya!

Happy Chrimbo All biggrin.gif

rolleyes.gif

Well we had a cracking days fishing with 16 flounders in all, right spot at the right time it seems, thanks very much to all at the weigh in and a special thanks to Rich for going shopping and arranging such a great hamper,(I think it was all the out of date stuff from his cupboard!!)it was very much appreciated, I would just like to round the month of now with a cod in the cod fest!!!! (i wish)

Merry Crimbo

Kim tongue.gif

I think it's worth mentioning that Overdraft had 16 flounders in all. A great result for Kim and Carl. wink.gif

So, there were flounder out there.

On Splash-Out we had two bites and one flounder. The bite that ended with the flounder took a frustrating 25 mins before the bugger was hooked. mad.gif

Well done Kim. Flounders have been very fruitful for you this year. cool.gif

Bob F

Kim.............how on earth do you think I keep this sylth like figure?? Its not feeding on burgers.......or flatties for that matter!!!! Our top secret rigs for flounder,were so secret, even the fish found it hard to find the baits!!!

All joking aside......hope you enjoy eating the hamper as much as I enjoyed putting it together. Merry Christmas.......

Tight lines Rich.................that reads bad, my line hasnt been tight in afew trips now!!!