Fish And Boat Photos

Sam

hi guys

i am designing a leaflet for the club for my gcse graphics and could do with any fishy or your boat pics to include in the leaflet anything you think that would be good included or anything that you definetely want included.

any pics are welcome and any ideas will be appreciated maybe a section on the trips to alderney and stuff like that

thanks for your help i thought it was about time i put something back into the club

sam

hi guys just finished my first sheet with a couple of pics included of dawn raider, bliss two and prodigy but i could really do with more boaty pics aswell because i cant find one of maverick moving which would look really good

sam

Sam,

I have sent a few photos to your Dad's (your home?) email address from Alderney and a few of BW.

I have about 500 club photos on my system from all the srticles if you need something specific let me know, chances are Ill have it.

Adam

hi guys

i am designing a leaflet for the club for my gcse graphics and could do with any fishy or your boat pics to include in the leaflet anything you think that would be good included or anything that you definetely want included.

any pics are welcome and any ideas will be appreciated maybe a section on the trips to alderney and stuff like that

thanks for your help i thought it was about time i put something back into the club

sam

Sam , any good? (see photie)

post-11-1120122455.gif

Hi All

Thanks for your support biggrin.gif

Sam is keen to make this as good as possible, for both his school project and for the Club.

If anyone has a lot of info [Adam and Paul] can you burn to a disc and pass to me next Thursday.

I have plenty of photo's, but the more the merrier

alternativly can you email them rather than attaching to the forum as they will be better quality.

I am sure that Sam will also appreciate any other ideas on what Members think should go into a promotional leaflet.

Thanks again

Charlie biggrin.gif

cheers guys the more i get the more info i can include i need the grades so i can get into naval college so i can join the navy as an marine engineer officer follow in dads footprints

sam

cheers guys the more i get the more info i can include i need the grades so i can get into naval college so i can join the navy as an marine engineer officer follow in dads footprints

sam

Well done Sam, it's great to hear of a youngster with so much drive and ambition. Your dad must be mighty proud of you smile.gif

I think I mentioned before that I can teach you to be able to remember facts and data very easily. The system is great fun and very easy, it's ideal for exam revision etc. If you want a bit of tuition give me a shout. I can easily pop down to PYC and we can talk whilst your dad makes tea biggrin.gif

Mad Mike