New Police Boat

Brian

After notifying the dorset police at 3 -10 IN THE MORNING one night last summer about two suspicious men who were locked in the car park at baiter with myself, only they were trying to escape, the police rushed to the seine one hour twenty minutes later , both officers strolled down to talk to me , (they could not drive down as the gates were locked} ,and they had not made any inquires with the two men sat in the said car, the only car, i had given them the number of, to find on walking back up the car park half way the gates had been unlocked and in front of our eyes the suspects drove off past the unattended police van politely parked as to not block the access!  I Wonder, Sad for me though to hear a few nights after that a 27 thousand pound boat had gone from its mooring just down from baiter without the owners permission, even sadder for the owner, So i do wonder having  given them info like i did and the way they went about their inquires that even with a quarter million pound boat  if they will be   be capable of catching criminals, in fact i think if they go flat out on a cold  winters day they would not be capable of catching a cold,! 

Colin