Need help with identification.

Timmy2Stroke

Hello, I would appreciate help with identifying the make / model of my boat. My insurance company is threatening to cancel my policy unless I can find out. They were happy to accept my money at the time and wrote TBC on the form but now they are following up on it.

The previous owner didn't know the make either as they bought second hand.

The only thing to go on is that it is 19ft.

I have Googled many images but have not come across a match. Any ideas?

post-2271-0-83293700-1467815137_thumb.jpg

Your boat has stumped Adam, doesn't happen often!

Can you change your insurance company?

Perhaps try using a broker. A One Insurance Group have been good for me as I have unique requirements.

It is kept at North Haven - while its insured!! I rang the Insurance brokers and they are looking into it for me - they think it is just a standard letter that has been sent out so hopefully all will be ok.

Thanks for your help - hopefully will stumble across another one day and solve the mystery.

• 4 weeks later...

Have you managed to get your insurance sorted yet?

I hope it is now sorted. I have explained to them that I have tried to find out the make / model but have not found out yet. I have said when it comes out of the water I will search everywhere for some sort of identifying marks. I currently have a insurance certificate with 2 x Question Marks in the make /  model boxes which they were happy enough about. I think if the value of the boat was higher they may have been more concerned.