Hi all,

As a keen fisherman, I am keen to ensure my fellow anglers have access to a reliable source of safety equipment. At LGS Marine we offer members of PBSBAC the following:

- 10% off servicing of lifejackets and liferafts (available until the end of March 2016 - includes FOC collection & delivery)

- complete range of marine safety equipment including lifejackets, liferafts, lifebuoys and pyrotechnics, all at competitive pricing

- time expired pyrotechnics disposal service (FOC when direct replacements are bought, otherwise a small fee applies)

For more information, please don't hesitate to get in contact via the following:

email - stephen.merchant@lgsgroup.co.uk

phone - 01329 550986

mobile - 07540 456822

Tight lines. 

Steve

For those who may be interested, LGS Marine will be offering a flare amnesty at the Southsea Fishing Show in April:

https://www.premiermarinas.com/Marina-News-Events/Marina-Events/2016/April/Southsea-Marina-Fishing-Show

It was a good show last year (despite the shocking weather) and is due to be even better this year - worth the drive. 

• 2 weeks later...

March Offers - Man Overboard Equipment

30" 2.5kg Ring Lifebuoy - £25.00 (RRP £33.50)

30_inch_Lifebuoy_SOLAS_MED_2.5kg_4kg_lar

Horseshoe Lifebuoy (Yellow or Orange) - £15.00 (RRP £19.50)

Lalizas_horseshoe_lifebuoy_yellow_large.Lalizas_horseshoe_lifebuoy_orange_large.

20m Throwline - £14.50 (RRP £19.95)

Lalzias_Lifelink_Mini_20m_throwline_larg

5 Rung Safety Ladder - £27.50 (RRP £37.50)

Lalizas_Safe_up_safety_ladder_1_large.jpLalizas_Safe_up_safety_ladder_2_large.jp

Offers are valid until the end of March 2016. Prices include VAT. Carriage may be applicable.

For more information, please don't hesitate to get in contact via the following:

email - stephen.merchant@lgsgroup.co.uk

phone - 01329 550986

mobile - 07540 456822

Hi Mal,

Hope you had a good weekend. If you can get a few sets arranged, I could offer them for £45 inc vat. RRP is £65, so this is a pretty good price. Also this is a good time of year to buy, as many flares are dated from January each year, so lots of people may have out of date flares to replace, an buying this time of year means you get the most of the lifespan. 

Any questions, let me know. 

Steve

Hi Steve I guess there could be some p&p. I would be happy to receive and distribute to the club meeting

I am at Christchurch.

Lets see who is interested. Perhaps a picture would be good. Add your name below.

1. Mal Thomas 1 set of inshore flares.

Hi Mal,

Am sure we could arrange for our van to do a delivery to Christchurch to save on the carriage. If anyone has out of date flares they wish to dispose of, these could be collected at the same time.

Mick, I could offer the coastal pack for £89 (RRP is £130 and current online price seems to be £99, excluding carriage).

The flares offered are the Hansson Ikaros which are 4 year dated from January (images of the Inshore and Coastal options below) - 

1269.jpgCoastal pack (2 x red hand, 2 x orange hand smoke, 2 x red rocket)

1272.jpgInshore pack (2 x red hand, 2 x orange hand smoke)

COASTAL FLARES £89.00 INSHORE FLARES £45.00 OR ANY OF THE ABOVE

Mal 1 set inshore pls

Chris, Kingfisher - 1 set Coastal (willing to part ex old ones!!) ;)

Kev reel bizzy - 1 set Coastal

Like This

MultiQuote

Well you've made a mess of that Kev  ;)

Mal 1 set inshore pls 

Chris, Kingfisher - 1 set Coastal (willing to part ex old ones!!)  ;)

Kev reel bizzy -     1 set Coastal 

I'm going to check the date on mine

Steve how much to service a 4 man Seago life raft? 

Hi Martin.

I have PM'd you separately with the liferaft servicing details. 

Once we have a final list of participants for the flare packs, I will need each person to get in contact with payment details, or I can supply bank details for transfers, and we can arrange a day for delivery / collection. 

Steve

Any offers of PLBs ?

I have mine but I know some members were showing an interest!

Hi Rob,

Online market for PLB's is super competitive at the moment, but I could offer the Ocean Signal RescueME PLB to match the online pricing of £199.90. Let me know if of interest and I can get arranged for you. 

Steve