Morning!

As Easter is next weekend it would be good to get you all sorted out next week. For those that want the flare packs (or anything else), can you email me at stephen.merchant@lgsgroup.co.uk with the following information:

Full name

Address

Order requirements

I will then raise an invoice for you and sent this back. When we have final numbers and a delivery date, I will ask for payment - this can be by card over the phone or bank transfer. This will ensure all paperwork is completed and everyone gets what they are after. It would be good to finalise details on Monday, so if anyone else wants to join in on the offers, just let me / them know. 

Steve

Stephen with all the talk of PLBS it might be worth a photo and your best price, I can see Mc Murdo fast find 220 For £174.95 can you better that.?

Hi Mal,

Even as a trade supplier, I can't compete with that pricing - chandleries get special offer winter stocking prices, then give the products away for no margin. It's never made any sense to me, as the RRP for these units is £280! Crazy. 

The Ocean Signal RescueME is the unit I can offer, as per the below:

plb1.jpg

● Waterproof to 15m
● 30% smaller by volume
● Easily fits in lifejacket
● Retractable Antenna
● 7 Year Battery Life
● 7 year warranty
● 24+ hour operational life
● High intensity (1 candela) strobe
● 66 channel GPS receiver
● Unique mounting clip
● Operates on the global Cospas Sarsat rescue system
● Fast accurate positioning
● Homing beacon to aid final location by search and rescue craft
● Free to use, no subscription charges
● Supplied with free flotation pouch 

Morning all.

Hope you all had a good weekend. Am keen to get all the orders sorted today ideally, so we can arrange delivery for before the weekend. For those who wish to order, can you email me your details as per the earlier post, and I will get this finalised. 

Any questions, let me know.

Steve