Battery cables ?

Hooky

Or welding cables, must be tinned, need two lengths of 9ft ,advice or links please .

I don't need anything too extreme. It would be better if I could also get the ends with soldered spade ends?

Thank you , pms on the way as soon as I can get a evening free ,

I have been trying to sort out this issue for months, full battery (new) would work fine , start in driveway every time on the key.

Get it on the slip , ready to launch and werrrrrrrrrrt werrrrrrrrr ( slowly) cleaned terminals etc , nadda!!!!!!!!

Take it home and yes, starts again first turn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I then thought the issue was the 12v cigarette socket was full of water and was discharging it.

It actually turns out the + cable has a joiner, when the boat was tilted water went in between a section of the hull, exactly where the joint was laying under the deck !!!! .

I also understand that cable can corrode break down under load ?

Another issue was it charging the battery from the outboard , sometimes 13.2v and other days nothing! .

I always kept a jump starter on board just in case, it has got to be the cables there is no other explanation ( how can such a simple problem be so difficult to sort out ???????)

When you get back can you pm your address and tel number, thanks Adam

Sorry for the bump , Adam , I will be at the club this Thursday with beer vouchers, can you bring the cables please.