A must read and a must do

Paul J

I have recently had a change of heart with issue of taking Bass, one per session and only a fish that's over three pound and under four.

That gives me the grand total of Nil taken for the table this year ! This season has been very poor, loads caught , the majority have been schoolies , a few (6) have been a decent size but looked long and skinny !

I have never been fussed by political groups, on line petitions etc ( especially politicians themselves ) as they don't give a damn unless its for their own gain in someway, however , maybe it is indeed time to try again . ( still wont stop the local in shore trawling though which is our major issue .

• 2 weeks later...

A message for Help from Nigel Horsman,

The agenda item is also attached, please support this on the 18th  if you can it just might make a difference

Sifca agenda on Bass.doc

Hi All

>>

>> Next week the full committee of the Southern IFCA meet and we will be discussing bass management. Details of time and location of the meeting and the background papers (relating to bass) are attached. It would be fantastic if we had as many anglers as possible in the public gallery to show support for taking action. Elected members (Councillors) need to see it's not just me, some lonely voice out there, but anglers really want change. If there is no one in the public gallery, that will send a message - the wrong one. If you can possibly get there, please do, it could just make the difference.

>>

>> Can we please spread this message widely

>>

>> Thanks

>>

>> Nigel

If any of you chaps who don't have to report for duty daily can attend this, that would be great! B)

It's :

MEETING OF THE JOINT IFCA COMMITTEE – 18 SEPTEMBER 2014

A meeting of the Joint IFCA Committee will be held in Elizabeth II Court, Winchester on Thursday 18 September at 1400.

Unfortunately I am still a full-time wage-slave and worse have just started a new job so can't get time off yet... :rolleyes: