48 Hour Competition

Neal

Next weekend - from 6pm Friday 20th June until 6pm Sunday 22nd June we have the Best Specimen 48 Hr. Competition.

Best specimen recorded wins.

There is a £5.00 entrance fee to fish this competition and winner takes all!

In the past this has been cash - just wondered if entrants would like to convert cash to a prize / prizes or a combination of both depending on number of entrants eg

15 Entrants -Super Kenzaki Braid rod -  (rating of choice)

20 Entrants - Rod - plus cash

25 Entrants - Rod and Reel combo

Book in as normal and put cash / prize after your name so that I can arrange prize accordingly!

Money to be paid to me / other Committee member or Brian to set up Pay pal thing!

Neal   - prize

I'd like to fish but the club BBQ right in the middle of the comp will hinder and serious plans.

Will play by ear, if I go it will be Sun only. Not fussed what you decide prize wise. However if the club has spare funds, why not do 1st 2nd and 3rd and subsidise the extra on top of the £5 entry? The rod and reel combo would be good rather than money or vouchers...

I was wondering if club BBQ might restrict numbers - but not everyone in the club has put their names down to attend that either!

If however, the consensus is to change the date - given the open comp is a week later, then I will happily do so. 

comments welcome............

Neal

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't got round to re-scheduling it - that's the only reason!

We have a summer species hunt booked for the 20th July - happy to run both

Last weekend's open comp set the bar on species hunting? anyone want to try and better 22 species in one day? or even over 48hrs

So 48Hr Comp will be run weekend 18th - 20th July

Put you name down early and please pay your £5.00 if you wish to enter

Court Jester - Neal + crew TBA

Sorry I am getting a bit confused now, but I may have missed something while I was on holiday

According to my diary and the calender on here

The 20th July is the Club Ray comp

Charlie

Charlie 20th July is in what when and where as the clubs flatfish comp http://www.pbsbac.co.uk/ipb/topic/15433-2014-competition-dates/ also in the calendar the same http://www.pbsbac.co.uk/ipb/calendar/

The Ray comp is on the 19th October and is in the calendar as that http://www.pbsbac.co.uk/ipb/calendar/1-community-calendar/10-2014

Did you get sun stroke and plastered again :)