Still smileing

JIMBOB

:D I was eyeing up last night all week, fishing was slow but I'm glad I sat on my hands and didn't move just after midnight my only proper run of the night, take was bassy but the fight wasn't! , sounding deep rather than the more usual kiting and runs, when I saw her in the water, I new this was the one I was after, felt like a lifetime till she was in the net but finally :D  :D  :D  :D  :D 14lb 6 oz

as soon as I saw her I said I would put her back but after the fight, deep hooked, bleeding gills and the photos took there toll on such an old fish, holding her in the tide for 5 mins, then in the net over the back till we left, we couldn't get her to kick or right herself, so she will feed my brood for the week!

I did have a problem with my camera and only got 1 shot! but mark took loads on his so will put a couple more on when I see him.

still smiling :D  :D :D  :D

post-21-0-36206200-1373697550_thumb.jpg

:D I was eyeing up last night all week, fishing was slow but I'm glad I sat on my hands and didn't move just after midnight my only proper run of the night, take was bassy but the fight wasn't! , sounding deep rather than the more usual kiting and runs, when I saw her in the water, I new this was the one I was after, felt like a lifetime till she was in the net but finally :D:D:D:D:D 14lb 6 oz

as soon as I saw her I said I would put her back but after the fight, deep hooked, bleeding gills and the photos took there toll on such an old fish, holding her in the tide for 5 mins, then in the net over the back till we left, we couldn't get her to kick or right herself, so she will feed my brood for the week!

I did have a problem with my camera and only got 1 shot! but mark took loads on his so will put a couple more on when I see him.

still smiling :D:D :D :D

Bass 14lb 6oz resized.jpg[

Jim that's a beast well done mate !!!!!!