New Forum question?

TomBettle

Works every time for me :)

Did you ensure you were not logged into the old forum? the old forum doesn't seem to like it's replacement :P

I think its time we transferred over here totally as it is becoming confusing for some :wacko:

Still not long to wait now.

Martin

I keep checking that before I start Martin , but still I can not suss out why some things work one time,  and not at others.

at the moment I opened website via Google Chrome, which appears to have it all working including both of Nigel's video's

:D  :D  :D smileys still working this way :D  :D

Charlie

I had a similar problem but I carried out a Cache clean on our PC and it all seems to work ok

I think the problems could be that our PC's remember what it was like on our last site visit, then Paul does some changes but the PC still thinks they are still there when there not.

Once Paul has got most things running as he wants it should settle down and work each time you visit.

This is at least my theory weather it is right or not I don't know but it seems to have worked for me.

Dave

B)

Ok new one why does it revert to the mobile version after I have changed to the full site on my Ipod. It will let me change to the full version but after a few minutes of navigating the forum it reverts to the mobile version and wont switch back unless I close the window and open the site again?

Was just looking for the threads which I did which were the forum version of my monthly Conservation Officer's Report, but they don't seem to have come across from the old site?

I'd be very grateful if they could be moved across to this version of the forum as they took me quite a while to do...

I wanted to copy the format for consistency, so I'd like to be able to look at last month's so I can do this month's, please.