Flounder/christmas hamper

Maverick Martin

As Mark says Kam - you have to give it a shot! Just follow a few of the other boats and have a crack. Flounder fishing is always done in the harbour this time of year, so it is usually calm, even on a windy day. You can usualy find shelter behind one of the headlands or islands and the fishing is pretty relaxing. Light weights and rods are the order of the day!

Come on over!!!

Well the flounder are really in in muddiford harbour, apparentley 2 blokes had 18 in a few hours on baited spoons fishing from a rowing boat a couple of days ago and a few friends were catching them off the wall fishing into the harbour last night.

Might be worth considering for the comp??

Won't be able to take part afterall. sad.gif

I'd only just towed my boat back from Bursledon Outboard. All are well except I haven't got the time to re-stock the boat (I took EVERYTHING out), so probably be doing that on Sunday (most of it anyway).

Good luck everyone. Make it the best man wins. cool.gif

Kam

Ive got the day off now biggrin.gif but ive going to give poole harbour a miss. Im going out of the needles for anouther bash at the cod.

The long range forcast is for the weather weve been haveing to end by midweek so im going to make the most of it while i can biggrin.gif and the tides are perfect cod tides!! biggrin.gif

Good luck all you guys that are fishing the comp.

James

Well as I am now a "Shark Chaser" and lost my name sake to a couple of the guys recently I might just sneak down Baiter slip with "another Warrior" Sammy to wet her bottom for the first time since the move! ohmy.gif

So if you see me disapearing the wrong way give us a shout as we might fall asleep waiting for all these GIANT flounders to appear! wink.gif

Thanks for the cuddle in the shop Bob! wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

(might as well start a new rumour) biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Regards

Coddy

cool.gif