2012 Open RESULTS

Rob

well done PBSBAC (and Rob in particular) on organising what looks like a great day, and well done to all that took part.

This is another year that I have not joined in the fun for one reason or other. Hopefully next year I'll get my self organised better.

Well done Rob and Charlie the main organisers, and to all of the hardy souls that joined in on a windy day.

Thanks to all of the helpers at the sign in points and the weigh station

Huge Thanks to all at Cobbs Quay and the various tackle shops that helped and fed the hungry anglers after the Prizegiving.

Last and of course not least. Thanks to all of the sponsors and those Members that arrange them. Without them it would not have been such a success.

Charlie

[Gettingverygoodatearlycatchandreleasetactics]

Well done to everyone envolved, I really wanted to fish this one ,even booked the day off work.

But I over commited myself to fishing sat early in the week with the good forcast and glad I did, I had a good day.

That eel would have done well if caught sunday! But the prospect of bringing such a fish back from christchurch to poole alive in the back of my car, if caught in the comp, would have been a nightmare! I would not have wanted to kill such a fish, and I dont have a freezer big enuff! will have to dig the trailer out for next year!

Forcast looked better than forcast tho, was thinking of you lot while at my sons football match, Good effort guys.

James

We should be called Poole Bay Dogfishing Club!!!

LOL biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

And...................................................................... come on you lot , Dogfish bashing really!!? Mr Jones no monster bass? No cod? where are the propper fish?!! laugh.giflaugh.giftongue.gif

tongue.giftongue.gif

You would finish in folklore!

187.5% so wipe the floor with the the other competitors, and set a new British Record, should you choose to kill a cracking beautiful record fish!

Other than that, why do you ask?

Rob

biggrin.gif

Current British Record 12oz 11dms 360gms - 2005.

Was well pleased to have got my crew his first ever Blonde Ray and the second placed fish.

Was even more pleasing that we had agreed to go halves on the winnings smile.gif

Was a bit rough out there mind, poor old James was sick three times before we moved to the edge of the spoils and he caught the ray. Only just fitted in my landing net as well.

First blonde ray of size to be caught on neo as well. Result smile.gif

Ps. Many thanks for the bottle of scotch as well as donated by Charlie.