Raider 18 wheelhouse & Evinrude etech 90 for sale

Graham Nash

NOW SOLD

I've just bought a project and will be looking to move my Raider on. I know I will regret selling the Raider but if this new one is not as good then I can always flog it again and get another Raider.

Anyway, its a 2006 Raider 18 wheelhouse with Evinrude etech 90. Engine was serviced early 2011 and it had about 50 odd hours on it. (I have computer print out available). I have possibly added another 100 hours to it this year?? So another 200 hours (or 2 years till next service is due). Top speed of about 30knotts and cruises easily at 20-24. I've used it for trips up to 30 miles out and it never misses a beat. Fishes 3 reasonably comfortably. The Electronics will be coming off (to be fitted to the new one) so its just the boat with nav lights, one fuel tank (around 35 litres I think), two battery setup, engine with guages etc, boarding ladder, aux bracket, twin wheel trailer (brakes have been removed as its only used in boat yard), new cover and a few rod holders. Possibly leave the radar arch on if the price is right.

I paid 13500 for it a year and a half ago so make me a sensible offer and we may have a deal.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Graham.

Martin saw it being dragged to my place on Sunday but hopefully it will be out on the water in time for the Bream ... I didnt get the diesel Raider nor the one I agreed terms on (as the bloke selling it was a ...... well you know).

The one I got has been sat on some guys drive in Hamworthy for the best part of 3 years. Dunno what it is but it was a commercial boat registered in Portland up till 2004 it's got masses of deck space and it weighs a ton & a half dry! I've got a Suzuki DF115 going on it so hopefully it will push it along nicely.

Quote Little Sal:

" The one I got has been sat on some guys drive in Hamworthy for the best part of 3 years "

Sounds like Small Fry then Graham biggrin.gif

Thought I'd get that one in quick. - - - - Before Rob laugh.gif

If I don't see you lot before Christmas,

Have a Bloody Good One ! ! ! wink.gif

Jim

Good Idea Charlie

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Its 20ft long. the floor has lots of raised hatches (which I intend on removing and fitting flush hatches). It has lots of other built in storage as well, so the deck should stay clear.

Looking on the register of fishing boats from 2003 it would seem she was called "Mistress" and was registered as being 5.9 met 1.5 tons and having a 100hp engine.

The seller tells me it was built by a commercial boat builder in Emsworth in the late 90's but I cant find anything on Google about any boat builders in Emsworth that may have built it. Unless you lot know different wink.gif

Bit of T-cut and some elbow grease and it will be fine!!

Goodluck Graham, you should end up with something "just right" - new name!!!!

Looks like a Wilson Flyer to me. Just ensure it has dry bilges, ESP if it is foam filled. Some for the old foam was absorbent and hold water making it heavier than it should be!!

Rob

Wow Graham ... you are a sucker for work... I hope you enjoy your new project mate and look forward to seeing her fly... [ she looks Wilson Fastfisher to me !! ]

Good luck with the sale of the Raider " Little Sal " too !!

Dave biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

ps I nearly had a MF625 called "Fishin Impossible"

Edited by pirky

• 1 month later...