Wanted Photoshop

Leicester Fisheagle

I am looking for a second hand legal copy of Photoshop CS2 or later. Windows Vista version with codes and ideally a manual or a print out of instructions. Please PM.

Allan.

a manual or instructions ......

basically there is a ton of online instruction (free) and the same again for a fee - this included Adobe's own support.

it would take most of what's left of the Amazon rain forest to print 1%!

Rob highlights some excellent alternatives - and then there are older versions of Lightroom, Elements etc

There are also good reasons not to use the older versions (due to support for input files) so the question "What for?" has to be asked.

Many thanks for the suggestions. My good lady who has recently retired was bought a digital camera etc at Christmas by me to replace our rather old Nikon/Cannon SLR set up. Since she is keen to develop her skills she and her sister recently went on a course to the Lighthouse Theatre Poole. They used photoshop and she liked it and as her sister already has a copy on her computer loaded by a friend she asked me if I knew anyone who could supply it for her. We will certainly look into the alternatives suggested.

Allan.

Edited by Leicester Fisheagle

rolleyes.gif Ann has just downloaded the latest free version of Paint that came out this week and is playing about with it. She seems to think that Photoshop was easier to work with but it is early days yet and as I keep reminding her it is free and our wedding aniversary was last week and the cost of diesel is going up. rolleyes.gif