Marlin Action in Cape Verde

TomBettle

Tom,

Was there no way of converting the video into a format suitable for uploading ?

Paul

I'm a bit of a technofobe and don't have a clue.

As it is, the original DVD is +/- an hour long with long spells of just pumping and winding. I've tried to snip it down to just a few minutes.

That's DVD 2 of 2 that were shot on the holiday. The first one actually has more Marlin jumps and action, but I can't find it!

Tom

PS: Got a waterproof HD camcorder now which will hopefully result in some semi decent videos for Youtube soon.

Great stuff - slightly different to the 12oz Tuna I caught on my marlin trip in St Lucia in October. Still a tuna is a tuna!

Tom if you want me to have a go I should be able to get the best possible quality out of it. That's the sort of thing I spend hours and hours a week doing so I have a fair idea!

Oli

Edited by olimain

Great stuff - slightly different to the 12oz Tuna I caught on my marlin trip in St Lucia in October. Still a tuna is a tuna!

Tom if you want me to have a go I should be able to get the best possible quality out of it. That's the sort of thing I spend hours and hours a week doing so I have a fair idea!

Oli

That's a great offer Oli, but to be honest I am only posting them for a bit of fun.

I've bought a cheapo HD waterproof camcorder for future stuff. Again, not brilliant quality, but for fun on Youtube it should be OK so hope to post more vids soon.

Tom