ELECTRIAL PROBLEM

loyal royal

Hi Mark

I would suggest a couple of posible problems

1/ I would suspect the connections for all the equipment may have a poor connections or the deck wash connections themselves.

2/ The battery is in a poor state of charge and the deck wash is drawing all the power.

I would suspect the wiring is the problem, bit like brake lights dimly flashing when indicators are used on a car.

Suggest you check/run a seperate wires from deck wash to battery, via a switch, and see if this cures the problem. The deck wash may well be getting its power from a common terminal or the return feed.

Hope all the above makes sence

Dave

cool.gif

Sounds like a bad earth to me.

Also, trace all the wires and see where \ bow they connect to the battery - then ensure that the cable size is up to the job. Especially if the cable run is long.

Good luck

Rob

Edited by rob francis

Sounds like you need a boatbuilder /engineer to have a look

Please post plane tickets and I will pop over and have a look, then we could test it a few times whilst having a dangleLOL

seriously the others have covered most of the options I would have gone for. Will the pump run with everything else turned off? if not then you probably have a full short on the pump or its wiring.

Charlie