help please, Tohatsu

codpiece

Hi all, Went out for a look on Saturday evening from Mudeford and found the new pile of shingle just ''downstream'' of the Hengisbury head ferry jetty ( I wonder who left that there?) Consequence, stuffed prop. Can anyone tell me who is the local Tohatsu dealer. Ta !! Derek. weep.gifweep.gifmad.gif

Derek,

Speak to Ski Marine in Charminster. They stock the Hustler Prop system - you buy the core for your engine and then every prop in the range fits. More expensive at first (not by much) but then to replace the outer (bit with blades attached) in only

Edited by rob francis

I can also recommend them and they also have an element of luck built into them. 3 years ago I damaged props twice at Mudeford and decided to go for the Turning Point option. I haven't hit anything since! smile.gif

Or maybe I'm learning. ph34r.gif

Terry.

Tomo, It is back in the harbour just down from the ferry jetty about 60mtrs and 20+mtrs out from the beach, I admit the tide was not good but it was a sharp rise from the harbour bed i suspect it was partialy caused by someone (ferry cat?) stuck in and giving it some welly to get out leaving a little pile, couple of weeks may see it gone. hope this helps, Derek. sad.gifsad.gifsmile.gif